Angela Simmons Reality Star’s ex-fiance’ killer gets life imprisonment. 

On April 15, Angela Simmons’ ex-killer fiancé’s was sentenced to life in prison, and the reality star was pleased with the outcome.

Michael Williams shot Sutton Tennyson outside the former’s garage in 2018. Williams later turned himself in to police and was charged with aggravated assault with a dangerous weapon, possession of a firearm while committing a felony, and murder.

Williams was sentenced to 15 years in prison for possessing a handgun while a convicted criminal. He will be eligible for parole in 30 years, and Simmons, who reportedly delivered an emotional testimony in court on Friday, responded to the sentence on Instagram.

Angela Simmons is well-known for a variety of reasons.

Angela Simmons was born on September 18, 1987, as the daughter of rapper Joseph “Reverend Run” Simmons. She is a well-known reality TV celebrity, fashion designer, and entrepreneur.

She’s appeared on two MTV shows: Run’s House and Daddy’s Girls.

On March 23, 2007, Angela and her older sister Vanessa launched the Cake Collection. It’s a footwear line inspired by pastries for her family’s brand, Run Athletics.

On December 17, 2015, Simmons and Olympian athlete Sanya Richards-Ross debuted their apparel business, Foofi and Bella. She owns the lifestyle brand Angela I Am and developed and starred in her reality TV show Growing Up Hip Hop.

The 34-year-old has also appeared as a guest on several talk shows, including The Wendy Williams Show, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Good Day New York, and others. She has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Honey, JET, and Rolling Out, among others.

More information on Sutton Tennyson’s murder

On November 3, 2018, Sutton was shot and died outside his home following an alleged disagreement with another guy. When the cops arrived, he was declared dead, and his body was discovered in the garage with several gunshot wounds.

According to local authorities, the suspect fled the area in a car after firing multiple shots. Michael Williams eventually surrendered a few days later. His lawyer stated that he followed his client to Atlanta Police Headquarters, where investigators were informed not to question Michael.

Following the murder, Angela Simmons paid respect to her son’s late father.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)