Kim Kardashian denies that she was refused entry to the Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II
Rumors that Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson were denied admittance to Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee have been debunked.
She was “refused” admittance to the Trooping the Colour procession yesterday, according to The Sun. They never tried to attend, according to a source who spoke to Page Six on Friday.
The Queen Elizabeth’s birthday parade was “the hottest ticket in town,” according to a Kardashian insider, but she “didn’t even beg to go.” The couple was seen in London, England on May 30 and 31, but they say they were back in Los Angeles on Wednesday, before the festivities began. They told the site, “Kim did a cover shot back in LA yesterday that was arranged a long time ago.”
What brought them to London? The 41-year-old was in attendance to promote the comedian’s “secret project.” “Pete was working on a top-secret project in London, and Kim was by his side,” they explained. A Davidson source doubled down, telling the site that the allegation contains “no veracity.”
It’s not unexpected that Kardashian issued a statement considering The Sun’s allegation was quite humiliating. “You can’t just wave your celebrity card and get a seat at Wimbledon or the most exclusive restaurants in town,” the insider explained, adding, “Some tickets you just can’t purchase.” According to the NYPost, a source told the Daily Mail that they tried to get in but were shot down after saying they didn’t mind if they weren’t “VIP.”
Read: Kim Kardashian’s personal trainer defends her dramatic weight drop for the Met Gala.
Read: After their marriage, Kourtney Kardashian is embracing Travis Barker’s last name.
The duo was photographed all over London with matching blonde hair. They arrived earlier this week and were sighted at The River Cafe, a celebrity hangout. They went shopping at Dover Street Market the next day.